Monday, February 7, 2005

Roston continues with Kawi

By John Hopkins



TORONTO, ON -- Canadian Rob Roston, formerly a mainstay of Michael Taylor's successful road racing program, is continuing in his role as parts / logistics coordinator for Kawasaki's MotoGP team this season.



In an email to Inside Motorcycles Roston, who is now based in Germany, indicated he has been busy preparing for the 2005 campaign.



"Since I have been back in Germany [in early January] things have been crazy," Roston wrote. "I have been to Swiss to help get the 2005 bikes ready and all the parts. Then I was off to Sepang for the first test of the new bike. I am now back trying to organize all the stuff for this season, and next week I am off again to Sepang for more testing. And the year is just over a month old."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive