Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Vuillemin in Vancouver

From Clear Channel Entertainment

ROCKFORD, IL -- Clear Channel Entertainment‘s Motor Sports division has announced that Team BooKoo rider David Vuillemin will race at Vancouver’s BC Place Stadium Dec. 10, the second stop of the Amp’d Mobile World Supercross GP.

Vuillemin, who finished fourth in last year’s AMA Supercross Series, has seven career 250cc main event wins and has finished second place in the AMA Supercross Series twice throughout his career (‘00 and ’02). In 2003, Vuillemin won the opening round of World Supercross GP in Geneva, Switzerland.

“I am really excited to race Vancouver for the first time,” said Vuillemin. “I've never been there before! I am also excited to do my first official race with Team BooKoo. I am sure my mechanic, JP Savard, is happy to go race up there (Canada) since he is Canadian. He will take great pride in putting a well-tuned race bike on the line for me and Team BooKoo.”

“We are looking forward to David lining up in Vancouver,” said team owner Michael Holigan. “We have been doing a lot of testing with the Honda CR250, and this will be a great opportunity to see where we are at.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive