Friday, July 30, 2010

Szoke takes another Trials win

By John Hopkins
with files from Waznie Racing

Jordan Szoke won a CMA Observed Trials event in Font Hill, ON last weekend, finishing with a score of 35 in the Expert class.

Andrew Young placed second with a 69 and Will Abell was third on 90 points.

Despite some rain leading up to the event competition on the seven-section, four-loop event was held in ideal conditions.

Szoke's wife Amy made her Trails debut and carded a 67 in the Junior class.

"I was so nervous that I kept messing up on the simplest things," said Amy, winner of the most recent round of the Pro Honda Oils Women's Cup road racing series at Mosport International Raceway. "Jordan was super-patient with me and I was able to work the bugs out. Once I relaxed I rode so much better in the afternoon."

Jordan will continue the defence of his CMA national title in Tweed and Arden, ON on Aug. 21-22.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive