Monday, March 30, 2009

Hodgson still sidelined for Atlanta

From Corona Extra Honda Racing

LOS ANGELES, CA -- Corona Extra Honda Racing’s Neil Hodgson has elected to miss the upcoming Road Atlanta AMA Superbike event April 3-5. Jake Holden, who took fifth at Auto Club Speedway on the Corona Honda CBR1000RR Superbike, will continue piloting duties for the event.

Hodgson, who is recovering from a training injury, said, “I am disappointed that I won’t be riding this weekend but I want to be 100 per cent fit so made the decision to sit out the Atlanta event. I am looking forward to getting back on the Corona Superbike at Barber.”

“I was really starting to feel comfortable on the bike last weekend so think I can do well at Road Atlanta," Holden said. "I’m looking forward to the race."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive