Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Brown to race EnduroCross series

From KTM Racing

Shock Doctor/KTM Factory rider Mike Brown announced Wednesday that he will contend the 2009 EnduroCross Series.
       
Brown, who currently competes in the 2009 WORCS events, is excited about adding a second series to his schedule.

"I love racing. No matter what type of motorcycle race - I love the challenge and like to compete in every form of racing. I competed in a couple EnduroCross races last year and had a blast racing. I am glad KTM will give me the opportunity to compete in the entire series this year," commented Brown.

Brown came close to a podium finish last season at the Columbus EnduroCross aboard his WORCS KTM 450XC-W and with very little EnduroCross training. This year he will race the 250XC-F and has already begun training at his own EnduroCross track on his property back home.

"I set up an EnduroCross track on my property and have started training already. I feel confident that I will be a podium contender this year," stated Brown.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive