Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Brian Wojnarowski Race Report

From Brian Wojnarowski

Sunday June 14 was round # 3 at Burnt River. The course was rocky, fast, dusty and deep waterholes. The start went well as I got the holeshot. Jake Stapleton made his way to the front quickly and that was that. Chris Van Hove and I were close to each other the whole race. I finished in 3rd a short distance back from Chris and a large distance back from Jake. The course was fun and I had a great time battling with Chris all race. The cleaning of the bike and gear after the race was not the best.

I would like to thank my sponsors for their support:
Yamaha Canada, Toyota, Machine Racing, Landing Gear Suspension, LB Graphics, Trail Tours Dirtbike/ATV school, Electrosport, Integrated Metal Products and PerformX Motocross Training.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive