Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Suzuki riders ready to make amends

From Team Alstare Suzuki

The 12th round of this year's Superbike World Championship takes place at the Vallelunga circuit, near Rome, this weekend and Fonsi Nieto, Yukio Kagayama and Max Neukirchner are all looking for good results after disappointment in the wet at Donington in the last round.

This is the second year that the series is visiting the track and all three riders will be hoping that this year's races will be better for them than last year, especially Kagayama, who was a non-starter because of a hand injury.

"I would like two good results this weekend and leave Vallelunga back in second place in the championship and I see no reason why this is not possible," Neukirchner said. "Some of my competitors have tested at Vallelunga, so they will have an advantage from the start of practice, so it is up to me and my team to get on the pace and find a good set-up as soon as we can. Last year, my best result was a tenth, so I am sure I can do much better then that."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive