Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Waters to fill in for injured Young

From Team Suzuki News Service

Reigning Australian Superbike Champion Josh Waters will race at the sixth and seventh rounds of the AMA Pro American Superbike Championship for Team Rockstar Makita Suzuki.

After a test at Barber Motorsports Park in mid June, where he clocked the fourth fastest time, the young Victorian has received the call up to fill in for an injured Blake Young.

Waters will compete at Mid-Ohio on July 16-18 and Laguna Seca on July 23-25.

"Firstly I would like to wish Blake a speedy recovery," Waters said. "When I got the call up I was blown away that the team thought of me to fill in. I know it's not going to be easy as the next two tracks are quite hard, but I know I have the best team behind me."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive