Monday, April 7, 2008

Sheren and Holeshot Racing team up with OTSFF

From OTSFF


Concord, ON - Brady Sheren has signed as an associate rider through Holeshot Racing in Langley, BC, with Suzuki/Rockstar/OTSFF to contest the CMRC Canadian Motocross National series aboard an RM-Z 450F in 2008. The Surrey, BC rider has been making a name for himself in the U.S, racing indoors for Fun Center Suzuki and was recently brought from California to Toronto by Suzuki/Rockstar/ OTSFF to race the Lites class.


That race turned into something special for Sheren, his fourth place earning him not only top Canadian honors but top placing Suzuki as well. OTSFF’s Andre Laurin explains “Brady is coming on board with the team as an associate rider out of Langley, BC. He will be with us, under the factory tent, but his key sponsor is Holeshot Racing.”


Sheren, who turned Pro in 2004, brings with him an impressive bio that started with first overall results on 85s at Walton and Raymond and winning the Western Jr. 125 title on a 100cc bike. He is a fantastic Arenacross and Supercross rider that also excels on pounding a big 450 outdoors. “A lot of the Canadian guys don’t have much Supercross experience, so I’m definitely stronger there,” Sheren tells. “Outdoors will be a different story. They all have lots of time outdoors and I’m a better Supercross rider than I am there, but I’m confident the new fuel injected RM-Z450F will make the difference. I know I’ll be well prepared at the beginning of the season with all the riding I’m doing now. I start to do more outdoor training next week. I’ve been riding down here, Southern California around Murrieta, every day,” Sheren continues. “Lately I’m focused on Supercross, riding tracks like Perris or Starwest, since I have Supercross suspension on my bike and can’t really ride rough outdoor tracks like Glen Helen or places like that. I pick up my outdoor suspension this week so I can start hitting some of those gnarly tracks.”


Laurin is pleased at the attention his new rider received at the Toronto Supercross and says “He’s gained a lot of hype from this race. In the past he’s always been on a team, but they’ve never really focused on him like we will.” Sheren is proud of his riding in Toronto, but modestly says “I’ve been racing the Toronto Supercross for four years now. I’ve been riding Supercross out West all winter, so this was just another race for me. I know everyone and just feel comfortable there.” That comfort level not only gave Sheren fourth in the main event, it also helped him post the second fastest laptime in qualifying!


Sheren is focused on putting his Suzuki RM-Z 450F on podiums across Canada for Holeshot Racing and Suzuki/Rockstar/OTSFF this summer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive