Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Lajoie happy at Willow Springs

From Nadine Lajoie

It was windy at Willow Springs, CA last weekend and Nadine Lajoie was there. This year, Action Motosports from Vaudreuil, west of Montreal is a new major sponsor for her racing season, in addition to Importations Thibault, Elka and Hipertech.

In the 600 Superbike class, starting 11th spot on the grid, she finished seventh.

"My lap times were not as good as last December, I think I still have a little fear after my accident and my broken collarbone in January, but it's coming along great," she said. "I gave all I had in this race and I'm pretty happy about the result."

She also finished 10th in 600 Modified Production and 11th in Solo GTU Middleweight.

At Las Vegas Motor Speedway with the WERA West organization on April 12-13, the field was bigger, reaching 29 racers in one race. In B Superbike, Lajoie finished 13th while she got 17th and 19th in Solo GTU and C Superbike, respectively.

The next race will be held at Buttonwillow, CA on May 10-11 with WERA West.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive