Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Maier and McCabe win in Greensboro

From Live Nation

Aurora, IL - Teddy Maier rode his Team TiLube/MotoXXX Honda flawlessly as he took the win in the Arenacross class at the Greensboro Coliseum tonight. Tommy Hofmaster jumped out to an early lead taking the Toyota Certified Used Vehicles holeshot, but was quickly reeled in and passed by both Maier and Bad Boy Power Drink Honda rider, Chad Johnson. Hofmaster held it together and finished nicely in third.

Teddy Maier said about his win, “I was hoping for a better start, but I just put my head down and I just wanted to do consistent laps & I felt good and want to thank my whole Team TiLube/MotoXXX crew.”

In the Lites class, Kurtis McCabe made it a Team TiLube/MotoXXX sweep as he took the top spot on the box. Shane Sewell ran well finishing 2nd and Kyle Smith took advantage of a fall by Dave Ginolfi to finish third.

Kurtis McCabe said, “Yeah it felt great, my bikes been getting great starts. I was a little winded; I’ve been off the bike for a month with pneumonia, but it s great to come back with a win.”

AMA Arenacross Class Results, (Greensboro, NC)

Teddy Maier, HON
Chad Johnson, HON
Tom Hofmaster, YAM
Jim Neese, SUZ
Keith Johnson, YAM
Josh Woods, SUZ
Shane Sewell, KAW
Codi Adams, YAM
Dave Ginolfi, KAW
Kurtis McCabe, HON

AMA Arenacross Class Lites Results (Greensboro, NC)

Kurtis McCabe, HON
Shane Sewell, KAW
Kyle Smith, YAM
Chris Haack, HON
Ivo Steinbergs, HON
Taylor Futrell, HON
Codi Adams, YAM
Dave Ginolfi, KAW
Chad Wages, HON
Josh Woods, SUZ






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive